Colton Heater Repair
Providing Comfort to Home Across Colton and Surrounding Areas
It’s hard to relax inside your house when you’re cold. If you’ve tried to turn on your heater, but it’s giving you problems, the HVAC pros at Air One Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing are the heater repair team you want working on your unit. Our dedicated specialists have many years of experience working on a wide selection of the most popular systems on the market. Don’t head into the winter months with an unreliable heating system. Contact our Colton heater repair specialist today to schedule an appointment. Our dedicated technicians offer fast and reliable heating repair services you can trust in an emergency.
For affordable HVAC solutions that work, your heater couldn’t be in better hands than those of our licensed and trained system specialists. Call :P:Sub:Phone} to schedule an appointment today.
How to Know if You Need Heater Repairs
If you’re ready to fire up your heater but you’re worried it’s showing signs of problems, here are several signs of heating system issues that can signal you need repairs.
If you notice any of these common signs of heating system problems, contact our Colton heater repair specialists:
- Strange Noises: If you turn your heater on and it starts making banging, grinding, or rattling noises, you could have a worn component that needs to be inspected or replaced.
- Huge EnergyBills: If you notice your energy bill is suddenly higher since you’ve started using your heater, it could be a sign the system is working harder and using more energy to heat your home.
- Pilot Light: If you have a pilot light, it should always appear blue. If your pilot light appears yellow, it could be a sign of danger. When carbon monoxide is present, the flame can appear yellow.
- Cycling: If your heater seems like it’s constantly turning on and off, it could be a sign your heater is struggling to heat your home.
- Cold Spots: As your heater ages, it can become less efficient. Cold spots can be a symptom of inefficient heating or even ductwork damage. You’ll need a system inspection and possible heater repairs to find the exact cause of cold spots in your home.
- Poor Air Quality: If your home smells musty or the air is stale, it can be a sign your system needs a new filter or cleaning. If you’ve noticed a buildup of dust near your vents, you should contact an HVAC specialist immediately for assistance.
- Inconsistencies: If your heater requires extreme programming to warm your home, it could be a sign your thermostat is broken or your heater has internal issues.
The Colton heater repair team is available to help. We offer quotes and free second opinions on all jobs. Call :P:Sub:Phone} to schedule an appointment today.
Our Colton Heater Repair Experts are Dedicated to Honesty and Integrity
At Air One Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, we are proud to be a locally owned and operated small business. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and service excellence. You can count on our team of highly skilled and honest technicians to provide exceptional service you can trust.
Residents in Colton and surrounding communities trust Air One Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing because we are:
- Bonded & Insured
- Dedicated to delivering excellent service
Customers love working with our Colton heater repair experts because they know they can trust our teams are honest technicians. We know price is important, so we offer free estimates and second opinions on every job.
Call :P:Sub:Phone} to schedule an appointment today.
Ensuring Your Satisfaction
3rd Generation Experts
Put a Quality Roof Over YouSchedule Your Appointment Today!
Contact us today at 909-505-2471 or complete our online form.