Riverside AC Repairs
Professional AC Repair Quotes & Second Opinions
If your AC unit isn't working properly, it can be a real pain. AC repair can be expensive, so you want to make sure that you hire a reputable company. Air One Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing has been servicing Riverside homes for years. We provide quality AC repair services at an affordable price.
Our factory-trained Riverside AC technicians are:
- Bonded and insured
- EPA- and NATE-certified
- Committed to respecting your time by arriving promptly on schedule
- Mindful of your space – we wear shoe coverings and drop clothes to ensure we never leave any mess behind
For fast AC repair in Riverside, call us at (909) 505-2471 or contact us online.
Diagnosing Common AC Problems
We're here to resolve all of the most common AC problems our customers regularly experience, including but not limited to:
- Breaker and fuse issues – AC repair can involve fixing a problem with the breaker or the fuses to prevent the system from overheating. Our technicians are very good at fixing this kind of problem. We always show up on time and we wear special clothes to make sure we don't make a mess.
- Broken thermostat – In some cases, the problem isn’t with your AC unit at all! It’s an issue with the thermostat, which we can address upon arrival.
- Dirty filter – AC units need clean filters to work well. If the filter is dirty, the AC unit will have to work harder to cool your home, which can lead to higher utility bills.
- Poor drainage – If your drain line gets clogged, it can lead to water leakage. This can cause damage not just to the unit but the areas around the unit that get exposed to water as well.
We'd be happy to help you get your AC unit back up and running. To get started, simply dial (909) 505-2471.
Signs It’s Time to Call an AC Repair Specialist
If you're noticing any of the following signs, it may be time to call in the pros for AC repair:
- The AC unit is emitting strange smells – AC units that emit strange smells are a problem because it could be a sign that the AC unit is overworking and beginning to overheat.
- There is ice or frost on the AC unit – The AC unit can freeze over if there is a blockage in the drainage system or low levels of refrigerant. This can damage the AC unit and lead to expensive repairs.
- The AC unit is making strange noises – If you hear strange noises coming from your AC unit, it may mean that there is something wrong with the motor. You will need to schedule an appointment with a professional AC specialist to get the motor repaired. Noises to be on the lookout for include hissing, grinding, or rattling; essentially, anything that doesn't sound like the typical white noise you're used to from your AC unit should be taken as a warning sign that there’s a problem.
- The AC unit has dirty condenser coils – Dirty condenser coils can be a problem because they make it harder for your AC unit to cool your home. This can lead to higher utility bills and an AC unit that is less efficient. You can tell if the coils are dirty by looking at the exposed copper pipe that connects the inside and outside of the unit. A hot pipe means dirty condenser coils.
- You have to hard-start your AC unit – The AC unit has to work harder to start a cooling cycle if the capacitors are not working. This can lead to increased energy bills and a less efficient AC unit.
Repairs for Older AC Units
If your AC unit is old, it may be time for repairs. AC units have a life span of 10-15 years, so if your AC unit is older than that, it may need repairs. Air One Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing is a trusted AC repair company that has been providing quality AC repair services at an affordable price to residents in Riverside for years.
Our Riverside AC repair technicians are experienced and certified and will arrive on time to resolve your AC issue. Contact us today to get started.
3rd Generation Experts