Riverside Heating Repair
Fast, Affordable Heating Repair When You Need It
Air One Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing is a full-service heating and cooling company that offers heater repair services to clients in Riverside and throughout the greater Los Angeles area. We provide quality heating and cooling services that our customers can rely on, and our team of experienced technicians is dedicated to ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service possible. We offer a wide range of heater repair services, including repairs for central heating systems, furnace repairs, and more.
If you need heater repair services for your home, don't hesitate to contact our Riverside heater repair specialists today! We can be reached at: (909) 505-2471.
Diagnosing Your Heater Issues
Heater repair is a common necessity for many households during the colder months. While most repairs are simple and can be done by the homeowner, there are some problems that require the expertise of a professional. Below, we discuss some of the most common heater problems that require professional repair.
One of the most common problems that requires heater repair is a loss of power. This can be caused by a variety of factors, including a tripped circuit breaker or blown fuse. If you have lost power to your heater, contact a professional right away to ensure you’re not without heat for too long.
Another common problem that requires heater repair is strange noises coming from the unit. These noises can be indicative of a variety of issues, including loose parts or an issue with the blower motor. If you hear strange noises coming from your heater, it is important to contact a professional for diagnosis and repairs.
If your heater is not providing enough heat, this could be due to a number of factors. The first thing you should do is check the thermostat to make sure it is set properly. If the thermostat is not the problem, it is possible that the heater itself is not working correctly. In this case, you will need to contact a professional for repairs.
If your heater is taking longer than usual to heat up, this could be due to a clogged filter. It is important to check your filters on a regular basis and replace them as needed.
How to Spot Warning Signs that It's Time for Heater Repair
If you notice any of the following signs, it is time to call a professional for heater repair.
- Cold spots throughout your home: If you are feeling cold in some parts of your house and not others, it might mean that you need heater repair. Your system could be overworked, or it could be a sign of poor ductwork.
- Heater is taking longer than usual to heat up or cycling on and off: If your heater is turning on and off, it might mean that there is something wrong—most likely your heat exchanger is malfunctioning or overheating—which will need to be fixed by a professional.
- Strange noises coming from the heater unit: If you are hearing strange noises coming from your heater, it is important to contact a professional for diagnosis and repairs. These noises can be indicative of a variety of problems, including loose parts or an issue with the blower motor.
- Your energy bills are rising but your usage isn’t: If you have noticed that your energy bills are going up but your heater usage hasn't changed, it is possible that your heater is not working as efficiently as it should be. In this case, you will want to contact a professional for heater repair.
- Your pilot light is yellow: A yellow pilot light is an indication of poor combustion and can be dangerous. Call a professional immediately as carbon monoxide may be present in the home.
- You have to constantly adjust your thermostat: If you find yourself constantly adjusting your thermostat, it might mean that your heater is not working as efficiently as it should be. This is usually indicative of a larger problem, and you should call a professional for heater repair.
- Dust buildup around vents: Another sign that your heater might need repair is if you notice dust buildup around vents. This can be indicative of a problem with the ductwork, or it could be an indication that your heater is not working as efficiently as it should be. In either case, it is important to contact a professional for heater repair.
If you are unsure whether or not you should contact a professional, it is always best to err on the side of caution and call for help. Click here to reach Air One Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing online. We provide heating repair services in communities and neighborhoods throughout Riverside.
Upfront Pricing & Honest Heating Repairs You Can Rely On
If you are experiencing any of these problems, or if you have any other concerns about your heater, please don't hesitate to contact us today! Our team of experienced technicians is dedicated to ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service possible.
Contact our Riverside heater repair specialists for a quote or second opinion: (909) 505-2471.
3rd Generation Experts