Colton Ductless Systems
If you're trying to decide if you want to purchase a Mitsubishi ductless system, there are a couple of things you should consider while you’re thinking it over in your mind. For starters, you want to find the best company possible to handle the installation, and then you want to ensure that a ductless system is a good fit for your home or business.
Advantages of Ductless Systems
There are significant advantages to getting a Mitsubishi ductless system. These devices, also known as "mini-splits," are convenient and efficient. Mini-splits are small devices that are installed indoors high on a wall.
Some of the advantages they have over other systems include the following:
- Flexibility –These ductless systems can directly deliver cold or hot air into several different zones within a house. All they need to work are mounts and electricity, and the rest is done with one outdoor unit and a few indoor ones. They don't need as many specific requirements to function as other types of condition systems. It's easier for a ductless system to make more temperature changes with less energy by delivering it directly in a room.
- Installation – It's easier to install these systems than traditional systems, especially if you find a professional service with experience. Finding an efficient company is also a plus!
- Improved Air Quality – A ductless system often improves air quality because it doesn’t require as much cleaning as HVAC units. Plus, traditional systems are known for harboring contaminants, even after cleaning. A multi-stage cleaning device like a ductless system can help bring down the number of toxins in the air, including particulates, allergens, bacteria, dust, and more.
- Carbon Footprint – For those worried about their carbon footprint, a ductless system is an energy-efficient system. These devices align with Energy Star guidelines from the government, which means they are high efficiency and better for the environment. Ductless installation also allows for targeted temperature control in each room, so you can avoid heating or cooling an unoccupied room. These savings are a definite plus because you are using much less energy.
- Cash Savings – Window systems are prone to sealing leaks, which is an expensive waste of energy. When switching to a ductless system, you could see significant saving each year over other types of single room systems. This is an important advantage since the costs of maintaining a comfortable indoor temperature can be quite expensive. It's also possible that you could get tax credits for purchasing a ductless system, but it depends on the situation, so you would want to follow up with your service provider.
Finding the Best Company for Installing a Ductless
Once you've decided that ductless systems are for you, the next step is to find a company you trust to do the installation, handle the maintenance, and help you with questions about the system's operation.
Some of the things you should look for when choosing a company for your system install:
Diverse Communication Methods
It helps to find a company that can handle speaking with you over video chat, email, or phone. It helps if they have a chat option for convenience. Flexible communication methods can help you feel more comfortable, and it shows professionalism and versatility with different technologies. You want a service provider who’s flexible and accessible. When you need help, you want to know you can contact a service specialist.
It also helps if there are options for joining groups or clubs to get loyalty points or other discounts in order to pay customers for giving a company their business. This is also a sign of good customer service. Rewarding customers through loyalty programs is a popular trend. Check the company’s website for information about their programs.
One effective way to check a company's quality is to see what others are saying about them. There may be reviews on their site you can read and decide if they are informative. Sites like Google Reviews and Yelp can also give you a good sense of how other people viewed the company. Another great thing about reviews is they give you a window into another customer’s experience. You may find a review that is similar to your situation, which can provide great insight. Another way to review a service provider's work is by checking with the BBB or Better Business Bureau. They provide reviews on companies based on a standard grading system, with A+ being the best.
You will find a variety of deals when looking for your new system. Deals like no payments for six months or no-interest loans are popular. Some companies even offer rebates! This works out well for all involved parties since the company gets business, and you get to save money.
Training and Certifications
You can learn a great deal about a company by how it trains and treats its specialists. Well-trained specialists with industry-leading certifications are a sign your system is being installed by knowledgeable professionals. You want a service provider with experience handling the particular model and brand being installed. You also want a team that’s factory-trained with certifications, like NATE.
For more information, please don't hesitate to call our team at (909) 505-2471. The sooner you call, the sooner we can get started installing a ductless system in your home.
Every member of our team is working hard to be a business that is relentlessly caring for our customers and the community.
We are working every day to provide honest work for every customer. From start to finish we will be upfront and honest providing quality work every time.
3rd Generation Experts
From humble beginnings, this business was started by a family whose industry experience goes back three generations, and we provide knowledgeable, expert service for your home or business.
As a locally owned & operated company we know the area, the homes, the businesses, and we use that knowledge to better tailor our services to meet your needs.