Great Ways to Save on AC & Heating Services
It has been our mission at Air One Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing to provide first-rate air conditioning and heating maintenance services at an affordable price for our customers since 2007. Regularly scheduled maintenance keeps your AC or heating system running smoothly and at peak efficiency.
Thanks to our Comfort Club Program, it is easier than ever to get affordable AC and heater maintenance! We guarantee your total satisfaction when you sign up for our Comfort Club and all of its awesome benefits.
3rd Generation Experts
At Air One Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, you are guaranteed to receive professional, high-quality service for your current air conditioning and heating needs. A big part of solving an AC problem is preventing it before it even starts, though. To stay ahead of any big AC or heater issues, our customers can receive two preventive checkup visits each year from our staff of licensed, EPA-certified, and factory trained technicians. In the spring, we make certain your air conditioners are ready to keep the hot, humid Inland Empire summers outside your home. In the fall, we ensure your heaters will keep your family toasty when the thermometer dips below freezing.
Energy Saving Tune-Ups
Our expert tune-ups and repairs can make your existing air conditioning system more efficient in addition to preventing future problems, extending the life of your system, saving you money on costly energy bills, and reducing the necessary costs of repairs or replacements. Many of our customers have reported efficiency gains of 20-40% simply by maintaining and sealing the leaks in their systems, which translates to extra energy savings! Don’t you think you and your budget should be enjoying the same cost-saving benefits?
Your Precision Heating/Gas Furnace Comfort Inspection
- Replacement of (1) filter provided by our company (filter size must be known prior to appointment visit) any additional filters are chargeable.
- Camera inspect heat exchanger for corrosion, cracks, soot, and deformities.
- Test capacitors for correct microfarads readings with multi-meter.
- Visually inspect capacitors for leakage and rust on blower or air handler compartment.
- Inspect blower and motor and record AMP draw (lubricate as needed).
- Inspection for proper hard gas piping at furnace.
- Inspect gas lines and connections at furnace for leaks.
- Inspect unit wiring and electrical disconnect (Package Units or Heat-Pump Systems).
- Inspect gas valve for corrosion, leaks, restriction of gas flow and abnormal noise.
- Complete operations of proper sequence.
- Check and calibrate thermostat as required.
- Test all electrical/safety circuits/controls for proper operation.
- Check and adjust gas valve manifold gas pressure.
- Inspect burner ignition system and assembly.
- Inspect gas burners.
- Check high limit control (adjust as needed).
- Inspect entire furnace for loose or worn parts and abnormal vibrations.
- Check temperature rise across heat exchanger for overheating.
- Check (1) electrical circuit to furnace.
- Inspect flue and venting for obstructions and leaks.
- Check crankcase heater for proper maintenance (heat pumps only).
- Test and adjust the unit for peak operating efficiency.
- Check and test carbon monoxide alarms.
- Check defrost cycle and reversing valve operation (heat pumps only).
- Tighten screw lug terminals in condensing unit (heat pumps only).
- Check refrigerant level (heat pumps only).
- Inspect readily accessible ducts for obvious air leaks.
- Check emergency heat systems for proper operation (heat pumps only).
We offer convenient appointments, and our emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call (909) 505-2471 or contact us online.
CHECK OUT OUR REVIEWS TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING AND WHY OUR CUSTOMERS TRUST AIR ONE FOR THEIR HEATING AND COOLING NEEDS.