Rialto Heater Repair
Your Comfort Is Our Top Priority
Feeling a chill even when you’re inside your home? It might be time to have your heating system looked at. We are Air One Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, an HVAC company in Rialto dedicated to ensuring your home stays warm all winter long. We offer reliable, efficient heater repair services for homes and businesses and can assess your system and provide the solution you need.
Common Signs Your Heater Needs Repairs
Knowing what to look out for with your heater can save you both from future headaches and from expensive repair bills as the problem lingers and becomes worse. Some common signs to look out for include:
- Banging, rattling, or grinding noises: While all heaters make a little noise, if you hear a rattling, squealing, or grinding sound when your heater starts up, it is a sign that an individual component is loose or worn down, or your motor needs to be inspected.
- An unexpected rise in energy bills: It is natural to see an increase in heating usage during the winter, resulting in higher energy bills. However, if you are seeing your bills rise, without commensurate heater use, it could indicate your system is overworking.
- Your pilot light is yellow: Your flame should always look blue. If it begins to look yellow, it is a sign that carbon monoxide is present. This is something that should be addressed immediately by a professional, who can quickly fix the problem.
- The system is constantly cycling on and off: While your thermostat is what normally regulates the cycle of your heater, if you notice the system is turning on and off way too frequently, it is a sign your heat exchanger is malfunctioning or overheating.
- Cold spots throughout your home: Inconsistent heating is a symptom of a larger problem and requires a professional to accurately diagnose, as it could be due to an overworked system or poor ductwork insulation. No matter what, if your furnace can't keep up with your needs, you should get it looked at ASAP.
- Poor indoor air quality: Is the air in your home feeling too stuffy? This could be a result of an insufficient heater filter that is allowing airborne contaminants to invade your space.
- Dust buildup around your vents: If the vents around your furnace are covered in dust, it is a sign your heater is unable to clean your air properly and your filters should be cleaned or replaced.
- You need to crank up the heat: If you find yourself constantly having to dial up the heat you could be experiencing one of two issues—either a thermostat problem or a heater malfunction.
Common Heater Problems
Your heater works hard to keep your home comfortable when the weather outside gets cool, so it’s fairly normal for your system to occasionally experience issues. When problems arise, you need to rely on a team that can quickly get your system running—and warm up your house again.
Some of the most common heater problems include:
- Dirty filters
- Everyday wear and tear
- Broken thermostats
- Lack of routine maintenance
- Ignition or pilot problems
Dedicated to Honesty & Integrity
As a locally owned and operated business, we understand that customer satisfaction is integral to maintaining a loyal base of customers. We want you to count on us for all your HVAC and plumbing needs today and long into the future. That’s why we are always honest and upfront with our pricing, offer factory-trained technicians, and provide free estimates on installations and new equipment. Your comfort is our primary concern. We look forward to earning your business.
3rd Generation Experts