At Air One Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, we prioritize the health and safety of our customers and technicians. As we all navigate the worldwide pandemic caused by the Coronavirus, we are taking special precautions to emphasize that priority. We are grateful for the many essential services that are still in full service, including those provided by doctors, nurses, fire departments, police departments, and grocery workers. Service workers such as plumbers as well as heating and A/C technicians like ours are also pushing forward through this crisis to ensure we are available whenever necessary.
Our heating and air conditioning services have been deemed essential, and we don’t take that for granted. We realize that our jobs require us to work in close proximity to you, your family, and your personal space, so we are doing everything we can to minimize cross-contamination and keep everyone as healthy and comfortable as possible throughout our interaction.
We are taking several steps to contribute to stopping the spread of COVID-19, including:
- We have confirmed that none of our team members have traveled outside of the United States or to any of the current outbreak regions in the last several weeks.
- We insist that a team member with any symptoms of any respiratory illness or fever stay home and not return to work until cleared by a physician.
- To ensure no one has a fever, we check each team member’s temperature every workday morning. If anyone has a fever, we send them back home and instructing them to consult a physician.
- We instruct all team members to wash hands multiple times each day. Our technicians all have hand sanitizer in all service vehicles and on person.
- Before entering your home, each technician and apprentice will wash their hands with soap and water, wear a new pair of disposable gloves, and new pair of disposable shoe covers.
- We cancel service calls to homes where someone is quarantined, has any symptoms of respiratory illness, or has a fever.
- We practice social and meeting contact of up to no more than 10 people and 6 feet distancing of interaction with fellow employees and customers.
This is a rapidly changing situation, with new recommendations and updates to help flatten the curve coming out from health officials and government offices every day. Our team at Air One Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing continues to take extra care to be aware of these changes and adjust our protocols appropriately.
Providing the expert care your home or business needs while also prioritizing the health and safety of the people involved is our main concern. If you have any questions about how we are working to keep our workplaces, homes, and schools safe, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (909) 505-2471.